The Team


The Team:

Oliver Austin: 2D Artist / Game Designer
Travis Kehler: Level Designer
Tessa Liddington: Programmer / Technical Artist
Osei Mcmillan: Concept Artist / Game Designer
Andrew Richards: Game Designer / Story Scripter
Dylan Rinker: 2D Artist / Concept Artist
Alexis Stinson: 2D Artist / Concept Artist

Members and positions may vary depending on schedules and skills available. The final list will become available when the game is finished!


Sunday, July 8, 2012

[Resolved] Hosting Issues.

While relaxing on vacation, I made the astonishing discovery that my computer has nothing fun to do on it.  It has all of the necessary programs to do my work, but nothing fun to play.  Not a single game.  So I played around on designing some graphically pleasing images for the main menu (if the main character is a six year old kid, I'm sure I can draw like one).

So my point is that I've got alpha version 1.7 available, but my website host is having issues and I cannot upload any new files.  So you and I will just have to wait to play the new version.  Sorry everyone!  Here's an enticing picture, instead!


I enjoy the font very much.

Update
I talked with a customer service representative today regarding my hosting issue.  The issue is actually unrelated to the hosting service.  Something must have bugged when my desktop updated to the most recent version of Java.  My laptop, a school computer, and the representative all had no trouble accessing the account.

To solve the problem, I downloaded an FTP program to avoid working with Java applications and successfully uploaded alpha version 1.7 to my server.  There's new bugs in my menus now, but ... LOOK AT THE PRETTY BIRDY!

No comments:

Post a Comment