The Team


The Team:

Oliver Austin: 2D Artist / Game Designer
Travis Kehler: Level Designer
Tessa Liddington: Programmer / Technical Artist
Osei Mcmillan: Concept Artist / Game Designer
Andrew Richards: Game Designer / Story Scripter
Dylan Rinker: 2D Artist / Concept Artist
Alexis Stinson: 2D Artist / Concept Artist

Members and positions may vary depending on schedules and skills available. The final list will become available when the game is finished!


Thursday, June 14, 2012

Game Flow Chart & U.I. Wire-frames

Are you looking forward to Sunday?  If not, you should be!  Our first play-test will be available.

So before I start programming anything, I made up this game flow chart to better understand the possible decisions.

To make sense of it all, when you first look at the game, you'll be seeing the Main Menu with five buttons: Play Pretend, How To Play, Extras, Credits, and Controls.

Pretend has two playable levels and a final boss level.  There will also be three cinematic cut-scenes (animatics, or storyboards with sound, rather).

After understanding what I should be viewing, I made some wireframes of the menus I'd be looking at.

Main Menu   
  Controls Screen   

  Paused Menu


Game-play U.I. 

Credits Screen   

Extras Screen   

I've also thought out some game mechanics that you may notice is in the Controls Screen, as well as some hints to it in the Game-play U.I.  I'll be releasing more information regarding these mechanics when I get more documentation down.  Keep an eye out!


No comments:

Post a Comment